The School HOLE-idays are here!
Putt your way through the school HOLE-idays!Looking for a way to keep the kids entertained, while also finessing your putt putt skills? Dingley Village Adventure Golf is the place for you!
With two 18-hole mini golf courses, you can select from the fun indoors Chasm course or get some fresh air in the outdoors Creek course that surrounds the spectacular lake waterfall. There's no better time than now, to give mini golf a go!
Why play mini golf these school holidays?
- Anyone can play - Mini golf is family friendly and can be played by anyone!
- Enjoy the fresh air and outdoors - mini golf is a great outside activity to do during the school holidays to help break up inside time versus outside time.
- Learn a new skill - Mini golf requires concentration, patience and there's a little bit of math work in scoring, so it's a great way to teach the kids to learn new skills and learn about golf as a sport.
- Mini golf is a whole lotta' fun - not only do the kids love mini golf, but its also fun for adults who are looking to finesse their putting skills.
We have COVID-safe practices in place to keep our community safe. Please help us by remembering the following behaviors.
- Cashless payment preferred. Pay online or by card.
- Always maintain social distancing from other guests.
- Use sanitiser stations and hand wipes provided.
- Carry a mask in your pocket at all times