Outdoor Mini Golf Course
The Creek is an outdoor course that surrounds the spectacular lake and waterfall. Weave your balls around the creek or jump over it, if you're game.
Overlooking the beautiful lake, The Creek mini golf course winds its way over and around the creek.
Check out some of Puttsie's cool tips for The Creek mini golf course below:
- Hole 1: Run it up the bank on the left and get it close. You may get lucky!
- Hole 2: Don’t go too hard! Keep it gentle and go right down the middle.
- Hole 3: Play it off the left ridge and get it close.
- Hole 4: It's a tougher shot to go left, but it's definitely worth the risk for a chance at an albatross (three under par).
- Hole 5: Playing it off the right ridge is the smart play. Get it close for the two putt.
- Hole 6: Aim at the right water trap, but don’t hit it too hard. Let the ridge get it close for you, and tap in for a birdie (one under par).
- Hole 7: Tee placement to the left and start this one right. Don't go too hard or it’s hard to recover.
- Hole 8: Your second shot can set you up. Play it off the left wall for chance at birdie (one under par).
- Hole 9: You've got to jump the creek on this hole. Make sure you go hard enough to get it up there. The easiest shot is off the back wall.
- Hole 10: A tough par 2. Play it hard off the left ridge, and get it close.
- Hole 11: There are two options on the 11th hole. You can go through the rock or down the stairs; down the stairs is an easier shot. Best to aim for par on this hole.
- Hole 12: Your first shot is all about setting up for your second. Your second shot needs to make sure it gets up the hill. Three shots to the first hole is a good result. Watch your ball fly up to the barrel. Take the stairs up for your next shot.
- Hole 13: Give it enough to make the jump over the creek. Go slightly right, and ride the ridges down to the hole.
- Hole 14: Safe play is to the right; get it close. You can be adventurous and play it off the left wall.
- Hole 15: The middle shot is the toughest first shot, but gives you the best result.
- Hole 16: A legend tells of a player who got a hole in one on this par 5 hole. Can you be next? The hole plays over four levels with over 20 different ways to play the hole. I say go middle for the top level, left for the next, and then right on the 3rd.
- Hole 17: Hit it up into the water wheel. Don't leave it short!
- Hole 18: Smart play is to get it up close and then go for the two putt.
- Hole 19: Yes, there is a 19th hole! Play it into the hole that takes your ball for a journey over the lake, tap in your last putt, and we hope to see you again.